Managing your finances across international boundaries can be enormously complex. As well as the usual challenges of creating wealth in an uncertain international environment, you need to deal with the complexities of different national regulatory and tax regimes. And without careful management, foreign exchange fluctuations have the potential to significantly impact your wealth.
At Sapphire Coast Financial Services, we specialise in helping Australian and international expatriates manage their investments at home and abroad. Our clients include executives and business owners with extensive holdings in multiple jurisdictions. Drawing on the market insights and research capabilities of one of Australia’s most trusted adviser networks, as well as the wider MLC group, we provide support with wealth management, tax planning and portfolio administration services, both in Australia and overseas.
We can help you with a diverse range of cross-border investment opportunities and strategies, including:
- International investments. Direct equity and managed investments in leading investment markets around the world, including both established blue-chips and new opportunities in emerging economies.
- Australian and foreign tax planning. In collaboration with our local and international partners, we help you manage the complexities of Australian and overseas tax laws to achieve a superior after-tax outcome.
- Investment structures. Complex advice spanning a variety of structures, including companies, partnerships, self-managed super funds (SMSFs) and family trusts, including holding companies and unit trusts:
- Wraps and portfolio administration services. Consolidated investment management and reporting for your Australian assets.
- Pension transfer services. Advice and support to help you transfer pensions from the UK, US, Canada, South Africa, Europe and other jurisdictions, to a compliant Australian fund, tax effectively.